Our mission is to help all students prepare for life’s challenges by providing opportunities, accommodations, and individualized learning experiences.
- All students can learn.
- Teachers, administrators, students, parents and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school’s mission.
- Student learning should be the primary focus for all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become confident, self-directed, lifelong learners.
Driver's Education Information
1. Register and Pay $40 Registration Fee for the Online Course at this Link https://www.seschools.org/
2. After you complete the course, print out the Completion Certificate.
3. Take the Certificate and pay $100 Driving Fee to the High School and they will arrange a time to complete the required driving.
Using the Gym, Lunchroom, or Track
If you plan to use the gym, lunchroom, or track please fill out the following form:
***IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON HAVING AN EVENT IN THE AUDITORIUM PLEASE FILL OUT OR HAVE YOUR PRESENTERS FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM SO THAT WE CAN BE PREPARED WITH WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED.
Check the Calendar first to make sure the dates you would like are available:
Fill out the following form to request an event in the auditorium: